From inside the dev team, bad developer expereince is easy to spot. From outside, not so much. Here's why developer experience matters.
I’m a front-end web developer based in Toronto, Canada.
Hello, I’m Dave Cooper. I’m a front-end web developer based in Toronto, Canada. I have more than a decade of experience building enterprise apps and websites. I’ve worked with organizations such as Telus Communications, Honda Canada, Wave Financial, Ecobee, The Canadian Olympic Committee, and The Hospital for Sick Children.
I have a tenacious work ethic, I love solving complex problems, and I’m good at getting productive quickly on new projects.
What’s important to me
- Building performant and accessible user experiences
- Providing a good developer experience to my team
- Writing tests that add business value
- Architecting flexible, scalable front-end solutions
What I’m working with
- Frameworks: React, Vue.js, Next.js, and Svelte
- Platforms: Remix, Gatsby, and Contentful
- Build tooling: Vite, Rollup.js, Webpack and Babel
I’ll be available for new projects in July, 2022.